Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Friday, November 24, 2006

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
900 today, 8.1k total (out of a likely 40-50k)

Inspirations:
Jeremy Enigk, Anberlin

The good:
So as I left Postland – my home, the land I had grown up in – my mind was not concerned with things like growing up or the dangers that might lie ahead; I was wondering if the witch was strong enough hold a two-foot-thick log above her head like I had once seen a farmer do.

Bad writing skill that needs to go away:
I'm pretty sure I rushed the last chapter. I need to give it a major once-over before moving on.

***********************************************
Done with chapter 4 already? This thing is moving fast. I need to read a good quest book for inspiration. I think I might pick of The Fellowship of the Ring...

No comments: