Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
1,000 today (woo-hoo!), 6.2k total (out of a likely 40-50k

Inspirations: Jeremy Enigk

The good:
My thoughts turned to The Princess: What would I say to her? “Hello, m'lady, I'm Fin.” No. “Good morning, Hattie. How's your arm?” It seemed that The Hero should sound more... Heroic. I wondered if I should kneel when I met her. Then a terrifying thought came – would I have to kiss her hand? Gods!

Bad writing skill that needs to go away: This chapter came out super fast. I have the sneaking feeling that it's going to suck after multiple readings. But right now I can't see anything glaring.

***********************************************
I'm already at Chapter 4! Wow. Chapter 3 was like the easiest thousand-plus words that I've ever written. Fun stuff.

No comments: