Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy, the end.

The book is called Happy, the end. Don't form to much of an opinion about it because it'll probably change. Here's a list of rejected titles:

Sloutching towards Bethleham
Cool name, huh? Well I didn't make it up. That would be W.B. Yeats. It doesn't really relate to my plot so tried about fifty more-relevant variations of "Sloutching towards..." before I scraped the title.

Jack, Fin and Hattie
Is there anything cooler than naming your book after your main characters? Moving on...

Ever After
An excellent name, especially for a Romantic Comedy starring Drew Barrymore and a bunch of other books on Amazon.

So right now I'm on Happy, the end. Check back next week and I'll be calling it Sloutching towards Nantucket.

No comments: