Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count: 400 today 19.4k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations: Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

The good:
A strange feeling came over me. I realized that I would probably be following Lilith much longer than the length of this tunnel. I didn’t know what would happen when we reached Whitecloud but it was certain that my journey would not end there; and wherever the path led I was equally certain that Lilith would be with me. That was a happy thought. I could walk into a lion's den if I had someone like her at my side.

***********************************************

We made it to the end of the tunnel. I think it turned out to be a good idea to send them in. I also think it's time that my characters got to Whitecloud.

Whitecloud means switching gears. I've been planning to write this portion from a different POV. The setting also is going to change from forest to city. I imagine things are going to be rough at first.

I can't think about it tonight though. I've made it through a significant part of my plot. That's accomplishment enough for right now.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Think you can double post and get away with it, huh? Well, here's a news flash, Walter Cronkite--you can't.
I'll be watching you...

Levi Nunnink said...

Alright you got me. :-)