Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count: 400 today, 11.6k total (out of a likely 40-50k)

Inspirations: Rosie Thomas, The Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack

The good:
At this Lilith opened her eyes and blinked at us across the fire. “Enough about Dark Friday; such things should not be spoken of in the night,” she said ominously and then closed her eyes again.

Bad writing skill that needs to go away:
All the usual problems. Nothing new seems to have cropped up in the past few days.

***********************************************

Work is still insane. It's taken away from my writing time. I'm making it a priority that this next week, I'll make decent time for writing.

I saw Lady in the Water last night. I loved it. It almost made me cry. If you like fairy tales, you should see it.

No comments: