Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Monday, December 04, 2006

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
300 today, 8.5k total (out of a likely 40-50k)

Inspirations:
Jeremy Enigk, Anberlin

The good:
Ms. Lilith continued, “I don’t even remember my family name – but I think it was plain, like ‘Smith’ or ‘Jones’.”

“At least it isn’t Sourburger!” Fin said and snorted a laugh.

There was a silence.

“Was that a joke?” Lilith asked presently.

“Well...”

She sighed. “...at least Heroes aren’t supposed to be funny. If that was the case I would pack up this quest right now.”



Bad writing skill that needs to go away:
Same concerns apply as before: I need to give my characters unique voices.

***********************************************
Back in the saddle. I'm having lots o' fun exploring these characters. My book is a happy book so far. Horay!

No comments: