Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Novel Stats

Pages re-written: 4 today 28 total

Inspirations: C.S. Lewis Emily Bronte, Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

New lines I like:
Fin didn’t understand but he said nothing. He could see that the lady was troubled and he would let her speak when the words came.
***********************************************

I'd be much more productive this week if I wasn't so sick. I swear, this cold has a life of its own. It seems like it moving through my body just seeing how many places it can tweak until I kick it out. Pass the kleenex.

I don't know if anyone reading this blog watches Lost on ABC but man! what a great show. This season is really kicking into high gear.

1 comment:

Aprilynne Pike said...

Oh man, I have been so sick too! I totally feel for you!!

But I'm not going to pass the Kleenex . . . they're MINE!!! Get your own!!!;)