Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Novel Stats

Daily Word Count: 650 today 27.1k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations: Emily Bronte, Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

The good:
“What really happened last night? – actually I don’t care. Just as long as we don’t have to do it again. It really hurt...”

“The cuts will heal quickly,” she said.

“Not the cuts; the light. It burned.” I looked over my shoulder, to make sure Fin and Penelope were still asleep, then continued in a low voice, “I thought I was going to wet my pants.”

“Really? Did you? I can wash them before they wake - ”

“No, I didn’t! I’m just saying – the dream hurt!”

***********************************************

Trying to wrap up part 1 of this book. I'm really enjoying it now that all my characters are together and I understand them. Writing is a lot of fun right now.

No comments: