Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My drawing...

Good news of the day: I just found out that I owe $4,000.00 less to the IRS than I thought I did. I'm taking Suzanne out for dinner! (At least once a year it pays to be poor and have a lot of kids.)



So I took a *sigh* Drawing Personality Test. These online personality tests have to be the ultimate waste of time but for some reason I enjoy them. Even though they're pretty much the equivalent of fortune cookies, saying things about you that are impossible to disagree with.

For example, my test told me:

  1. You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.

  2. You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.

  3. You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.

  4. You feel morose and are prone to lethargy.



Which, I guess, sort of right. Maybe. Pretty lame, if you ask me. Word to all the personality tests: if you ever give me these results, I'm taking off my hat to you:

  1. You're a guy who writes YA fantasy in your spare time.

  2. You're attracted to girls with gaps in their teeth.

  3. You can play the guitar and the piano but failed at playing drums and the violin.

  4. You snack on plain popcorn almost every day.



Now that's a personality test!

Here's the picture that I drew for my test.

drawing personality

What does your drawing say about YOU?

No comments: