Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
600 today 23.4k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations:
Emily Bronte, Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

The good:
My stomach fell three stories and I almost had to sit down. I think that up until that moment a large part of me had assumed that my dreams were entirely my own fabrications. Despite all my tears when I said goodbye to Amy, part of me actually thought that I would be home by dinner and we'd have a good luagh together. But there was the very grove from my dreams - I recognized the almost perfect arrangement of the trees - and it was inhabited.
***********************************************

Down from yesterdays highs. Still really enjoying writing this part though. I managed to squeeze out a nice word count too.

No comments: