Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
630 today 24k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations:
Emily Bronte, Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

The good:

I was at a loss. I clung to the tree trunk, feeling the bark bite into my cheek. In my dream they all had been waiting for me. Should I introduce myself? I fought the urge sneak off in the opposite direction. A dull nausea began to squeeze my stomach. It suddenly seemed to me that dreams coming true were not as wonderful as the songs suggested. Dreams should be content to stay as dreams.
***********************************************

My second attempt at writing an attraction between two characters. The first failed miserably. Let's hope the second goes better.

No comments: