Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Novel Statss

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
400 today 20.4k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations: Emily Bronte, Kate Rusby, Stephen King.

The good:

“Come back!” she hissed and her hand squeezed mine so tight that it hurt. “You promise not to die! I know your head, Jack. It’s different from mine. You’re always dreaming; even when you’re awake. Just say that you’ll come back when your story is over. Tell me how that one you used to tell – with the princess - how did it end? I liked that one.”

“They lived happily ever after,” I said.

“’Happily ever after...’” she breathed. “Promise, that’s how this – your story is going to end. Okay?”


***********************************************

*Sigh* what a week. It's my first tax time as a self-employed person, so I've been working some late hours to pay The Man. Because of this, my word count for this week is atrocious. Hopefully I'll be able to make up some this weekend but my eyes are getting heavy and it's only 7:00 PM.

We'll see...

No comments: