Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
360 today (still, ugh), 12.3k total (out of a likely 60-80k)

Inspirations: Rosie Thomas, Anberlin, Sufjan Stevens

The good:

"I won’t retreat until I see something more threatening than a short lawn."


Bad writing skill that needs to go away: I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out the name of a tree. If that isn't a waste of time I don't know what is. I should've just called it a pine tree and got the name later.
***********************************************

Not much to report except that it's raining today and I love the rain. I could've had a much better wordcount tonight if I hadn't been fixated on the right name for that tree. Oh, Bugger!

No comments: