Notices: Argument. Plot outline. What's in a name?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Novel Stats

Metrics for HAPPY, THE END

Daily Word Count:
300 today, 8k total (out of a likely 40-50k)

Inspirations: Jeremy Enigk, Sufjan Stevens

The good:
"Fin, stop looking at your feet - I want you to get me some Bitterstalk from Lilith," my Gram said. She counted out three Silver Marks into her weathered hand. "This should be fine... Give 'er a kiss if she's difficult. But not the wet kind – I don't want you to start lustin' after witches."

Bad writing skill that needs to go away: My characters are boring! Augh!

***********************************************
Slow writing today. Not much time in my schedule. Got to get to work now. Hopefully, I'll be able to eek out some more words tonight. I'm enjoying writing this stuff, though.

3 comments:

Aprilynne Pike said...

You have three kids!?!? You look like you're about 18. How the heck old are you?

Maprilynne

Levi Nunnink said...

Yup three kids. The youngest is just six-weeks old. I'm 23 years old - not quite 18 anymore. The ol' body is certainly degrading faster than I thought it would. :-)

I should post some pictures...

Did I see right that you have a new little one?

Unknown said...

Nah, that was my client's. I'm a doula by trade.
I have two kids and you can see them here. http://www.myspace.com/maprilynne

I'm 25.:)